Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt exit time and running schedule
After several months of testing by the Vampire community: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt is finally prepared for global launch. Release assembly will include all known features and support for both platforms on which it is available, that is, PC and PlayStation 5.
When can I play Bloodyhunt?
Bloodhunt servers will be launched April 27 at 9:00 Pacific time for all . In addition, players on PS5 and those who joined early access for PCs can play the game from 1:00 through the Pacific time on the same day. If you fall under these criteria, you can pre-install the game right now and play it immediately as soon as the servers earn.
The developers of the Bloodhunt Battle Royale, Sharkmob AB, also solved some technical problems with which players may encounter during the initial release period. Here is a list in which some errors are mentioned, which are still to be corrected properly:
- Waving to PCs that can be corrected by following the troubleshooting council.
- Interruption of recharging animation can lead to the fact that the bullets in the active store will not cause damage.
- Small visual problems with cosmetics and in-game store.
* Some text is too long.
* Problems associated with red gas, **** including sound queues and gas, visually not coinciding with hitsboxes.
* Problems with tracking quests.
Stay with us in the game manuals to learn more about Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt. In the meantime, read our article about Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Bonus for Pre-ordered, Special Edition.