Nintendo Switch: The best bargains in the eShop Sale in KW15
In the calendar week 15 of the year 2022 there is again in the eShop again numerous offers, bargains and deals for the Nintendo Switch. Many games are currently lowered in the price, so you can certainly buy a lot of replenishment and save neat money . The selection ranges from large AAA productions to remakes to smaller indie titles, extensions and DLCs. There should be something for almost every taste.
Many switch games at a bargain price
You can buy the respective titles directly in the eShop and then download easily. The offers are only valid for the digital versions of the individual games, the classic cartridge sale is reserved for retail. However, please note that the prices listed are up-to-date information. These can sometimes change very quickly. Incidentally, the same applies to the individual offers as they are in a constant river.
In the unfavorable case for you is a game that you can buy today to the ridicule , the next day already disappeared from the sale. Therefore, you should at the bargain hunt prefer not to leave too much time. The entire overview of the current offers can be found in the Nintendo eShop, but we already give you a little taste.
- The House of the Dead Remake – 22,49 Euro
- Toki – 1,04 Euro
- This was of mine; Complete Edition – 1,99 Euro
- Super Bomberman R – 4,49 Euro
- Dragon Ball Fighterz – 8,99 Euro
- Beautiful desolation – 1,99 Euro
- Contra Rogue Corps – 1,99 Euro
- Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition – 20,99 Euro
- Moonlighter – 4,99 Euro
- Northgard – 8,74 Euro
- Overcoooked! 2 – 8.49 euros
- Taiko No Tasujin: Drum’n’fun – 9.59 Euro
- Football Manager 2022 Touch – 26.79 Euro
- A.o.T. 2 – 34.99 euros
- Blasphemous – 6.24 euros
To home page