WOW: Hotfixes from March 12 2022 Fix Animal Set
It’s time again: On March 12, 2022, a new mini patch with various hotfixes held on the live servers from Wow. The developers put the focus this time, among other things, on two faulty animal set bonuses. In addition, the team retained a series of errors in the mausoleum of the first and implemented a change to the legendary memories from Nathria Castle.
- Dungeons and Raids
- Items and Rewards
- Player versus player
- Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Hotfixes from 12 March 2022 – Patch Notes
Below you read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch Notes, we update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made server-side without having to download new data. Some of the changes listed below occur as soon as Blizzard implements it, whereas others show effect only after an announced realm tree start. Please note that some problems can not be resolved without a client-side patch.
Hotfixes from 12 March 2022 – Patch Notes
- Death Knight
- (4) Set of bonus: Fixed to Issue Where The Free Heart Strike Counter Attack What providing more stacks of Endless Rune Waltz Than Intended During Dancing Rune Weapon.
- (2) Set of bonus: Fixed to Issue Where Ritual of Ruin Would Cause The Infernal’s Stun to Be permanent.
Dungeons and Raids
- SEPULCHER OF THE FIRST ONES
- Fixed to Issue That Could Cause Doors or Bridges to Block Progress on A Reset of the Zone.
- Skolex, The Insatiable Ravener
- Skolex wants No Longer Use Wormhole Jaws on Raid Finder Difficulty.
- Halonddrus the reclaimer
- Fixed to Issue Causing Druids’ Travel Form to Sometimes Disrupt the Functionality of Volatile Charge On Mythic Difficulty.
- Fixed to Issue Causing Certain Spell Visual Effects to Become Invisible on Hunters Affected by Feign Death.
- Lords of Dread
- Spell Visuals for Cloud of Carrion, FEARREUL TREPIDATION, AND INFILTRATION OF DREAD SHOULD NO LONGER BE FRONEOUSLY REMOVED FROM A HUNTER WHEN THEY CAST FIGN DEATH.
- Mythic +
- Encrypted Affix
- Fixed to Issue Where A Set of Relics Could Sometimes Fail to All Enter Combat Together.
Items and Rewards
- Legendary Memories That Were Previously Obtainable from Only Castle Nathria Can Now Be Purchased from Rendle, Who Now Appears in Both Castle Nathria and Haven.
- The Chronicle of Lost Memories Now Costs 15 Grateful Offers from Covenant Vendors (What 30), OR 1500 Catalogued Research From Archivist Roh-Suir (What 2000), OR 400 Soul Cinders from Bingsmith Heirmir (What 600).
Player versus player
- Solo shuffle
- While in Solo Shuffle, Item Levels of At Least 142 Will Now be temporarily raised to a minimum of 239.
DEVELOPERS ‘NOTE: WE HAVE Applied A Hotfix That Will Increase The Item Level of Any Item Acquired in Shadowlands Up to At Least 239 While in Solo Shuffle (Items Above 239 Are Unaffected by This Change). This Change Will Only Apply To The Solo Shuffle Brawl Due To The Unique Nature Of The Game Fashion. WE Want Players To Be Beble to Jump Into This New Experience Right Away, But A Player With Extremely Low HP is Quickly Identified AS to Easy Kill Target for Each Round, Resulting in A Predictable Match for All Parties Involved. WE Selected Item Level 239 to Allow for Gear Acquisition and Upgrades to Still Feel Like Meaningful Power Progression for A Character.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Jailer’s Gauntlet (Layers 1-8) Along With the Newest Layers (13-16) for Regular Runs ARE NOW Available in Group Finder.
To home page