How to win a wide range in Horizon Forbidden West?
In Horizon Forbidden West, the Widemaw machine can become a formidable opponent. He has an attack that will allow him to suck the players with the help of vacuum mechanics, and then shoot with projectiles, causing a huge damage. An excellent way to get an advantage in battle with one of these cars is to outline them vacuum turbines . This will turn off their vacuum attacks, saving players a lot of health in battle.
Information about widespread grazing
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Warf will be weak to damage from PurgeWater attacks. They are strongly against damage from ice, fiery, shock, acid and plasma attacks.
Widemaw has several different parts of the body, but each of them will give different mining and apply different amounts of damage to the machine when attacking players. Parts of the Body Warrior:
- Vacuum installation
- Bag cleaning water
- Vacuum turbine
- Container resources
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be reoped with a fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (shoot an arrow or remove the spear) until the car is still alive. A long list of mining items will fall out of the width:
- Wash water (unusual) – falls out of the body and bag with cleansing water.
- Metal fragments (general) – falls out of the body
Machine muscles (unusual) – falls out of the body and vacuum turbine.
- Circulator wide grazing * (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Material core (rare) – falls out of the body and container with resources
- Braided wire (general) – falls out of the body, vacuum turbine and container with resources.
- Primary nerve of the broadlywood * (unusual) – falls out of the body, vacuum turbine and container with resources.
- Durable solid plate (general) – falls out of the body, vacuum turbine and container with resources.
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body and vacuum turbine.
- Blisproy Test * (very rarely) – falls out of the tale.
- Sparkker (general) – falls out of sparker.
- explosive paste (rare) – falls out of the container with resources.
* Production items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the Widemaw car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow players to override the machines inside this boiler after its completion. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. The wiper mouth is part MU overrides the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!